February 10, 2016

BLACKS in DESIGN


It’s officially Black History Month I thought what better tie to talk to share a few of the happenings of African Americans in Design. 



IMAN FABRICS
So a few years back I found out Iman started a line of fabrics and let em tell you, 5 years later I am so excited to see what Iman fabrics have done.





KRAVITZ + CB2
For those of you who don’t know Lenny Kravitz has a design firm and they do lovely work. Well, now you can buy his style, because guess who has a furniture collection at CB2? Yes, ma’am…you can now get his smooth rocker style in YOUR home! {thank me later} 





48 BLACK DESIGNERS + CREATIVES
I found this awesome list of Blacks in Design. Here is an awesome list of Product Stylist, Photographers, Interior Designers and much more in the realm of design.



No comments:

Post a Comment