September 3, 2014

5 Awesome Decor Ideas from Rachel Zoe's Home



  


As many of us love Rachel Zoe's style I even more love the style of her home designed by Jeremiah Brent. I found an awesome article of her home in InStyle magazine & Bravo TV, and I am going to share 5 awesome decor ideas with you guys. 
Let's go!








1.COUCH & 2.LAMPS

In her living room she has this beautiful tufted white couch with nail head studs along the front which is nicely complimented with the black & white striped lamp shade directly placed behind the couch.

3.COFFEE TABLE
Now, join this journey with me as I take you to the coffee table. The floors are medium dark wood floors, which look approximately 3” in width, nicely centered off with the lovely 70’s inspired white shag rug and finished off nicely with the square glass coffee table.



Her glass coffee table is nicely styled with a combination of design books, flowers, a glass vase & shoes. Yes, SHOES! Styling your coffee table is so important to the living room.  Below I have a few examples on how you can style your coffee table as well as a fun video to show you a simple way you can start styling with what you have!








How To Style A Coffee Table w/ Tonisha Ramona














4. CANOPY BED

Here we are in the bedroom of Rachel Zoe, where she recharges that awesome creative mind of hers.  We must start with her lovely canopy bed, which provides an enclosed cozy feel, while still being open and airy. Don’t you just love furniture design? 

5. SITTING AREA
Sitting areas in the bedroom can be so stylish and functional all at the same time. Don’t underestimate the convenience and chic-ness {yes, I think I made up a new word} a lounge area can add to your bedroom.  It can be a combination of two chairs, one chair, a setee/loveseat, or even large floor pillows in corner. Which ever you choose, you will have an area, for reading, playing with the kids {or nursing}, enjoy a nice game of cards, try on your favorite shoes, meditating or how about just a lovely area to unwind with your favorite glass of wine to reflect on your day before hitting the sack. 


Below I have a few examples of chic bedroom sitting areas. Hopefully they inspire you to create one your bedroom.







I hope you found this post inspiring. Feel free to ask me questions in the comment section below, and don't be afraid to let me know what you would like me to discuss on the blog. This blog is for you, I'm just here to help you style your life starting with your home!
~Enjoy!

 *To see the article in InStyle and for the rest of the images of Rachel Zoe's home click here.






* indicates required

















No comments:

Post a Comment