November 27, 2015

10 CREATIVE MENORAH ALTERNATIVES



Hanukah is just days away and I wanted to inspire you to mix it up with your Menorah’s. I remember one Hanukkah with an ex {who is obviously Jewish} he had a pretty cool Menorah and I thought why don’t more people have cool Menorah’s like this? Then I realized, maybe some people don’t know about all the cool variations of Menorah’s, and not only that, but some may not even realize how it’s becoming popular to stray away from the “Expected” Menorah and bring a little pizazz to each day of Hanukkah.  I’ve gathered 10 of my favorite Menorahs I found via the Internet and I hope they inspire your creative juices to think outside of the box with this year!
~Enjoy.



1. MENORAH TREE
via rstyle


2. CLEAR BOTTLED MENORAH



3. MARBLE MENORAH



4. FLOATING MENORAH
via Brit



5. WOOD BLOCK MENORAH
via lowes



6.  MENORAH BRANCH



7.  MENORAH BALLS



8. CLOTHESPIN MENORAH


9. MASON JAR MENORAH



10. MATCHSTICK MENORAH





More Articles:












No comments:

Post a Comment