November 20, 2015

5 UNIQUE HOLIDAY PLACE CARDS + TABLE SETTING GUIDE



Here are 5 of my favorite place cards you can use for your entertaining purposes. I’ve also included below a table-setting guide below that will help get your creative juices as you try to put together your table setting décor for the Holidays.


1. NAME BRANCH


2. SAGE, CLOVES + FEATHERS



3. SASSY SUCCULENTS


4. GEOMETRIC



5. PINNED 

Here is a bonus, a Holiday Table Setting Guide! Hopefully the combination of this guide and the above place cards will have you be the “hostess with the most-est” or the “guest who gives no stress”.


Don’t underestimate the functionality of a dry bar; here are
5 MUST HAVE DRY BAR ACCESSORIES
{psst…it also includes a handy guide} 


See more styles + options at my Etsy Shop




More articles:








1 comment:

  1. Oh man! I love these ideas. I still have not gotten around to doing a Thanksgiving table scape this year. These are so inspiring

    ReplyDelete