August 10, 2016

MAILBOX REMIX



As we get further into the digital age and further away from paper {aka snail mail} we may have forgotten the purpose and style options of the classic traditional mailbox. As the need and attention for the mailbox may have simmered the way people are repurposing them has only increased.





One VERY popular use for the classic mailbox is as a gift collector for weddings and similarly formal events. I got this awesome mailbox on one of my job sites and I just had to grab it immediately. It’s in amazing condition and can totally be repurposed for a myriad of creative projects and needs.





If you liked my awesome vintage fine take a look at previous pieces I’ve acquired on some of my awesome projects at my KRRB store online!  
























No comments:

Post a Comment