August 3, 2016

MY AUGUST VINTAGE FURNITURE FINDS

I retrieve a lot of awesome pieces from my projects and in this post I’m going to share this months finds with you. I got three awesome tables, a rug + a coin collector. Let’s start breaking this awesome stuff down!



Three tables in one, how awesome is this? 
Store them as one use them as three.  
You can use them as end tables or even as coffee tables. 
I think two of these in front of your couch 
would be awesome and one as an end table.








This is a great end table or accent table, 
it’s a soft sea foam green and the detail in the legs caught my eye.  







 How about this vintage school desk looking accent table. 
It has an extension lip which slides in and out with ease. 
This would be a cite idea as an end table in a kids room or their playroom. 
I’s also love to see this in a living room or study.







I don’t clients to give up too many rugs, 
but this one we truly had no use for. 
We got it professionally dry-cleaned with the 
intention of using it in a baby nursery but 
when we selected new wallpaper we also 
decided to use a different rug. 
Which makes this rug very available.







This vintage coin collector is a classic. 
It also includes the key to remove the coins once its full.






2 comments: