August 31, 2016

MOD MAGAZINE RACKS



I know we consume a lot of content from the web, but a few people collect magazines as well as books, so I decided to share a few mod + vintage magazine racks from the mod /mid-century period.  I love using mid-century accent pieces on my projects even if the overall design concept may not be of that style + time period. I make it coordinate by coordinating, color, size + functionality.



Below are a few magazine racks, which I acquired from previous projects. They are both from the late 50’s to early 70’s time period and guess what they could be yours if you want. Click on the photo and it’ll take you to my Krrb store where you can purchase them for yourself!

Enjoy!





See more of my vintage collections here…


























No comments:

Post a Comment