October 1, 2014

2 AMAZING STOVE TOP HOME SCENTS FOR FALL


STOVETOP HOME SCENTS FOR FALL


Hey guys, I know it has been a while. I have been doing some traveling for my birthday and I will be sharing those pics with you soon. Here is a small preview of me in the Jungle of Puerto Rico.




I am also working on some awesome projects which I can't wait to share with you as well. Here is a preview of the color scheme for a commercial space I am working on in Miami.  Stay tuned!


In the meantime, let's get back on track with great home & garden info. I don’t always use candles and air fresheners in my home; sometimes I like to switch it up and make a stovetop air freshener! What’s that you ask? Well, it's about 4 cups of water and 3-4 herbs and fruits. Yes, just herbs and fruits. Below I have included 2 of my favorites. As I try more, I will share them with you guys! 
~ Enjoy ~

WILLIAMS & SONOMA
Ever go into Williams & Sonoma and just LOVE the smell! Well this is how you can take that smell home with you.






ORANGE AND CLOVE SCENT
This is a great scent for fall. The smell of the orange and clove is a very citrus but warm woody feel as well. 



If you know of any other stovetop scented recipes you want to share, or want to request a blog post topic leave it in the comment section below!














* indicates required






















No comments:

Post a Comment